Epic takes into account each project’s specific parameters and offers knowledgeable insight into client concerns. Services include project development, site visits, bid preparation, subcontractor selection, schedule and demolition monitoring and project close out.
- Author the required scope of work properly and conscientiously for the performance of hazardous materials survey, remediation, clearances and demolition.
- Review, analyze and submit bids to ensure the selection of the lowest, qualified bidder.
- Use CAL OSHA certified and licensed contractors for the performance of activities.
- Maintain close relationships with contractors through frequent site visits, through all stages of the demolition.
- Ensure documentation of proper disposal.
- Ensure required permits and notifications to federal, state and local authorities have been made.
- Conduct final inspection, draft follow up reports and perform project close-out.
- Complete work within the set time frame and budget.