Epic’s staff has years of experience affording Epic with long term business relationships, general contractors and construction managers to handle large or small projects. Our relationships with a variety of vendors include, environmental assessment and remediation firms, demolition and site clearance firms, electricians, plumbers, roofers, carpenters, and general handymen which allows for quality, yet cost-efficient property management service. Epic’s designated Certified Property Managers (CPM®) and candidates oversee property management staff. They are also active members of the Institute of Real Estate Management.
Property Management Services
- Perform property risk assessment of potential liabilities and subsequent repairs.
- Develop appropriate specifications to bring violations to building compliance.
- Perform rent collection, delinquency follow-up and property maintenance coordination.
- Notify tenants of change of ownership; transfer utilities and services.
- Perform vacancy inspections and preparing for re-leasing.
- Maintain documents, rental agreements, leases, changes of ownership notices, 90 day notices, eviction notices and related legal documents.
- Maintain positive relations between client and tenant.
- Establish fair market rental rates by researching neighborhoods and prices for comparable rentals.
- Offer 24 Hour Emergency Service.
- Disconnect meters and lines.
- Board-up vacant units.
- Coordinate demolition activities including the preparation of RFPs, contract award and performance of the work.