Epic has qualified Utility Relocation Coordinators who understand right of way utility activities, timelines and schedules. As former Caltrans Utility Relocation Coordinators, they have critical understanding of Federal, State and Local laws, policies and procedures pertaining to Utility Relocation.
- In-house expertise with training and experience in preparing utility estimates (data sheet).
- Early engagement in projects with utility companies to preserve the cooperation and coordination process.
- Coordinate with design team and utility owners to find optimal relocation strategies to accommodate project deliveries.
- Perform advanced investigations; identify abandoned facilities and positively locate underground facilities and potential conflicts.
- Prepare Claim Letters, Reports of Investigation, Notices to Owner, Utility Agreements and Encroachment Permits.
- Use GIS as a communication tool to clearly display and describe right of way impacts.