Continuing a reputation of excellence throughout the West Coast, EPIC is honored to receive the Employer of the Year Award for the 2021-2022 year from the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) Beaver State Chapter 3. The award was decided by members of Chapter 3 and presented to EPIC in May 2022 to recognize the firm’s excellence in training, professional development, and mentorship for its staff. EPIC previously was awarded Large Employer of the Year in 2019-2020 from IRWA Inland Empire Chapter 57.
Hearty congratulations to the fellow award winners:
- Professionals of the Year
- Brandi Scruton and Brenden Kirchner – Universal Field Services
- Leaders Light the Way Scholarship
- Barry Bliss – Universal Field Services
- Volunteer of the Year
- Erin Burns – Oregon Valuation Group