It turns out 2020 wasn’t all bad: EPIC is honored to receive the Large Employer of the Year Award for the 2019-2020 year from the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) Inland Empire Chapter 57. The award was decided by members of Chapter 57 and presented to EPIC in December 2020 to recognize the firm’s excellence in training, professional development, and mentorship for its staff.
EPIC extends a hearty congratulations to the other awardees:
- Farallon Consulting – Small Employer of the Year
- Jennifer Goodell, SR/WA (County of San Bernardino) – Professional of the Year
- Ruby Arellano, SR/WA (Riverside County Transportation Commission) – Sustaining Member Services Award
- Peggy Barnes (Best Best & Krieger LLP) – Distinguished Service Award
- William Estepa, PLS (Psomas) – New Member Service Award
- Robbie Hechanova, R/W-RAC (Overland, Pacific & Cutler, LLC) – New Member Service Award